Thursday, April 30, 2009

On Being Tired!

Dear All,
I don't know how to get through the day anymore without dosing off. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm sick. Which just means "You look terrible". I was sick earlier this month, I am 52 years old, and I do get up at 430am and I do work a 12.5 hr shift, and I don't bounce back like I used to. I am peddling the stationary bike for 15-20 minutes most days to try and get in shape, and I watch what I eat and try to destress by scripture reading and prayer. Anyway, at least 3 people have asked me if I'm sick today. And I thought I was having a good hair day! I am trying not to get depressed but it is discouraging!
I plan to go to San Diego with Kimberly and Nina tomorrow, for the day to see the animals at Sea World; get some sun, and excercise, and have some fun. I hear it might rain. We still might go anyway. I have 3 days off; and boy do I need them! I have been working a little overtime lately, but apparently I can't do that anymore with out looking like I'm coming down with something. Can't wait to see my beloved sea otters; now they know how to relax. I usually have to go someplace so that I can keep from doing something at home. It always does me good. I have an annual pass that will expire in early June. We will have to eat cheap while there as I am on a strict budget...More on that later. Love Kim

No comments: