Thursday, August 27, 2009

Family Update

Dear all,
Well, it was over 105 today, but not humid, thank goodness. The kids went to Disneyland today; with Nina and her boyfriend from North Dakota. He fits right in, and everyone seems to be getting along nicely. They met online about 3 years ago. Christine stayed home, as she was injured at work a while back, and is recovering from post concussion syndrome. She gets vertigo and dizzy so the rides did not sound fun. She is spending the day with her parents. I went to the bank, post office, and grocery store, and did 2 loads of towels after the sun went down. I finished a good book "Can't Wait to Get to Heaven" and I can recommend it. Did the dishes, watered the lawn etc. A productive day....
Christine is on workman comp, and Brandon is on break from parades, which won't start up again until sometime in Oct. He is back in school and is really enjoying 2 classes. Christine had to drop her class due to the head injury. Kimberly is also taking a class, working, and has a new internship working for "Silly Sally's" children's entertainment. She is a busy girl! I plan to go back to school next spring if my health holds up, and my parents estate gets settled. I also plan to get my own affairs in order in case something happens to me. Ever since their grandparents died, my kids have been worried about me leaving them with out some instructions in place. How did the last 21 years go by so fast?
Well, I guess I just don't have much to say here. Hope all of you are well and happy. We could use some prayers for Christine to get well, Brandon to have enough time to finish school, Kimberly to get a job in her field of study, and for me to have the title of "Grandma" bestowed upon me this next year. No pressure though, just wishing...love eternal, Kim

No comments: