Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer ahhh...

Hello all!
Well here it is, summer at last. It has been mild and cool so luckily haven't had to use the air conditioner. Christine is at work most days in the Disney stores in California Adventure. Brandon still hasn't received hours and discovered no one informed his boss he was off medical leave! Hopefully, he will get some hours next week. Kimberly is still at the theatre and still looking for an internship. She may go back to school to get another degree. But for now it's summer. The kids just celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary (june 10), and Christine's birthday #25 was yesterday. They went to San Diego for 3 nights and 4 days to celebrate. They came back looking very happy and rested. They went on the Ghost bus tour and had a wonderful time. Brandon wore his Ghost busters t-shirt. I have been slowly going through all the paperwork one accumulates as I have been bitten by the organizing bug. Unfortunately, I was also bitten by the pharygitus bug and spent the last week in bed! One of my patients died while I was out, which is upsetting to me.
I am also going to be in Illinois July 1st thru July 8th to take care of some business. I will be able to see adorable Isabella Elizabeth then. Well, got to get back to work. God bless all. Love Kim

1 comment:

Jacque said...

I'm off work most of that time...will be in Kenosha for the annual 4th of July gathering for Tim's bday...wish you guys could make it!